Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Magic Loop

I'm going to be starting the first sleeve for my CeCe today using the Magic Loop method. Got my Addi turbos in 40" length from Knitche and am good to go. I tried the method the day before yesterday using the longest size needle I had (32") but it was a little stretched out so I decided to go with the 40" size that they recommend in the Magic Loop brochure. I'll let you know how it goes!

Oh, one more thing about the CeCe - when I was on my flight to Kansas City, one of the flight attendants stopped by and commented on how much she liked the pattern and asked where she could buy it so I gave her the link to Bonne Marie's site.

So that was cool - I like helping out independent pattern designers like her by passing on the word. Maybe in some parallel universe if I ever get to the point where I'm designing patterns, it'll come back to me somehow. I do believe in that sort of thing - getting back the positive energy (or not so positive) that you put forth into the universe. And now back to your regularly scheduled program...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonne Marie said...

Robin! HUGS m'lady - how very kind of you to share with the flight attendant - thanks so much.

Can't wait to seeSee your CeCe!

Hope to cross paths with you soon...

7/27/2006 09:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

8/17/2006 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home